Re: Knoppix is real slow!!

From: 7 (website_has_email_at_www.ecu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 12/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:44:23 GMT

Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman wrote:

> On 12/13/04 07:13, 7 wrote:
>> william olga wrote:

>>>Aren't you the person who is claiming all kinds of weird stuff you can
>>>use on your somewhat underpowered system over in comp.os.linux.advocacy?
>>>
>>>There seems to be some valid objections to your posts.
>>>
>>>If so, I wouldn't give you the time of day because you are a full fledged
>>>bull shit artist.
>>

>> Flat fish!
>> What you doing over here?
>> You are guys at M$ are pretty shitty when it comes
>> to nym shifting and astro turfing for M$.
>> I hope they pay you 30 pieces of silver.
>
> BTW, who pays people like you to waste bandwidth, resources on Usenet
> servers and time (at least, if not yours, but of all other readers).
>
> IMHO, if this not hurts you and, or other such posters; the following
> are interesting pages even for seasoned Linux users and newbies:
>
> http://www.linux.org/info/advocacy.html
> http://www.datasync.com/~rogerspl/Advocacy-HOWTO.html
> http://test.linux-verband.de/einsatz/irrtuemer/fud2.php3
>
> I promise, I shall try to be more befriend from today onwards!

How flat fish?
Nym shifted again!
You are a totally dishonest M$ astroturfer and
afraid of using your real identity in case the money
route can be traced back to M$.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Knoppix is real slow!!
    ... >> You are guys at M$ are pretty shitty when it comes ... >> to nym shifting and astro turfing for M$. ... >> I hope they pay you 30 pieces of silver. ... How flat fish? ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Knoppix is real slow!!
    ... >> You are guys at M$ are pretty shitty when it comes ... >> to nym shifting and astro turfing for M$. ... >> I hope they pay you 30 pieces of silver. ... How flat fish? ...
    (alt.os.linux)