SUSE question

From: Mike Stewart (michaelNo.J.SpamStewart_at_baesystesm.com)
Date: 01/12/05

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:13:27 -0000

Hi, i was wondering if someone running suse could answer this question, i am
currently running mandrake however there are certain things i don't like
about it but have stayed away from SUSE as according to their website they
don't to software updates, does this mean that they don't release bug fixes
for software that does not have security holes or what?

Thanks

Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SUSE question
    ... Mike Stewart wrote: ... > Hi, i was wondering if someone running suse could answer this question, i am ... > currently running mandrake however there are certain things i don't like ... > don't to software updates, does this mean that they don't release bug fixes ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: SUSE question
    ... i was wondering if someone running suse could answer this ... > currently running mandrake however there are certain things i don't ... > don't to software updates, does this mean that they don't release ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: [SLE] adsl-start and ntf
    ... Mike wrote: ... > I've been doing it manually with adsl-start ... > I'm running SuSE 8.1 ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: avi files
    ... Mike wrote: ... I'm running SUSE 10.0 if that helps. ... the script at the bottom, I can play avi's in Kaffeine, and most others. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)