Re: Where can I buy Suse 9.2 Cds on the cheap

From: Paul Mellors (paul.mellors_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 02/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:51:04 GMT

no one ever answers questions directly nowadays...

email me......i'll do you a copy

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 03:45:27 -0500, zalzon wrote:

> How is it that everyone and his mother is selling Mandrake 10.1 CDs on
> the cheap on ebay but nobody is selling Suse 9.2 Pro? I don't get it.
>
> Is there some restriction on selling Suse 9.2 Pro cheaply?
>
> So here's my question : Where in Canada (website) can i buy Suse 9.2
> cheaply without having to buy the boxed version?
>
> I'll buy the box when Suse 10 comes out if it ever does although I
> think novell is going to kill Suse and call it novell desktop or
> somthing.
>
> Anyway please someone answer my question.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newbie problem with WinXP/Suse9.0 dual boot
    ... > nobody is selling Suse 9.2 Pro on the cheap. ... money, who do you know that will spend that kind of money ... then make copies and sell it without permission from SUSE. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Newbie problem with WinXP/Suse9.0 dual boot
    ... > nobody is selling Suse 9.2 Pro on the cheap. ... money, who do you know that will spend that kind of money ... then make copies and sell it without permission from SUSE. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Where can I buy Suse 9.2 Cds on the cheap
    ... the cheap on ebay but nobody is selling Suse 9.2 Pro? ... Is there some restriction on selling Suse 9.2 Pro cheaply? ... think novell is going to kill Suse and call it novell desktop or ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)