Re: GRUB: how to reactivate after (re)installing XP

From: mjt (mjtobler_at_removethis_mail.ru)
Date: 04/07/05

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:02:02 -0500

(Anthony Ewell <aewell@gbis.com>) scribbled:

> Hi All,

... jimminy christmas !!!!!!!!!!!

three different posts all sort of relating to the same thing ?!?!??!

please. make up your mind

--
<< http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com (Lucia - Northern Star) >>
Hey, waiter!  I want a NEW SHIRT and a PONY TAIL with lemon sauce!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Google Search and RSS
    ... >>>thread to sort out scenarios between the two of you, ... >Hey, I don't mind but I am getting lost. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re:John Emms Kirklees solicitor
    ... Hey, Blue! ... What sort of a mind assumes that just because I come to a ... Mind you - I'm not doing. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: GRUB: how to reactivate after (re)installing XP
    ... > three different posts all sort of relating to the same thing ?!?!??! ... make up your mind ... Dear mjt ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Reincarnation Inquiry
    ... were any species of snake in Ireland so that it was a sort of Christian ... called 'Anita' that I lengthen in my mind into 'Amanita Muscaria' because it ... case, in terms of us and it, which implies a possible threat, fear, ... suicide, it seems that everybody who commits suicide was suffering from ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: Existing just gets harder and harder
    ... Mind you, I also suspect that it's possible to draw up a sort of `rule book' that'd explain most of what one would need to know to work it out, if you see what I mean. ... And I've been advised by an Occupational Health Consultant to avoid working in education for at least a couple of years (this was on our third meeting, his first advice was to go back but not in a teaching capacity, as he got to know me better, he changed his mind, which was a relief). ... college, and a former colleague had contacted me saying she was thinking ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)