Fedora Core 3 - User Default Session

From: miko (mfajer_at_gmail.com)
Date: 05/18/05

Date: 17 May 2005 16:41:32 -0700

I am running Fedora Core 3 and attempting to change the default session
type from GNOME to KDE. I know that this is within a config file
somewhere, but have been unable to locate the exact file. Can someone
please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

--

     -Mikolai Fajer-

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unable to switch session from GDM
    ... I have a problem with GDM. ... GNOME no matter what other session I choose. ... you have to have kde and kdm installed. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Unable to switch session from GDM
    ... I have a problem with GDM. ... GNOME no matter what other session I choose. ... you have to have kde and kdm installed. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Newbie with questions.
    ... How do I find the KDE package on my installisation DVD? ... >> I have installed SUSE 10.0 with GNOME on a VMWARE machine on Windows XP. ... My epson printer connected to LPT1 is not found in my VMware machine. ... > and select KDE from the list of available session types, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Fedora Core 3 - User Default Session
    ... > type from GNOME to KDE. ... I know that this is within a config file ... xterm session). ... -- "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: [opensuse] easy kde/gnome/mono questions
    ... I've been using SuSE with KDE for years but I don't really do any ... I now want to start experimenting with writing a Mono application. ... I get the impression that means I should switch to Gnome. ... a gnome session by choosing "gnome" as session type in the login manager. ...
    (SuSE)