HELP WITH FTP

From: clark (clark_at_ynot.net)
Date: 08/03/05

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:32:33 -0400

I'm a newbie to Linux and looking for some friendly advice.
I would like to setup FTP on Linux. (FEDORA)

My question is how can i set up FTP with just virtual users instead of
creating system users for everybody that I want to have FTP in?

Also is there any recommended software that can do what I describe and
is very easy to use for a newbie?

Does it have a GUI?

I would also like the virtual users that log in via FTP to only have
access to 1 directory that I specify. Nothing else. They should not
be able to browse outside their directory, but can have read + write
to their own.

Help!