Installation by CD problem

jlkroge_at_publicnetworking.org
Date: 10/30/05

Date: 29 Oct 2005 17:24:44 -0700

I tried to install Debian Linux from a CD I received from Linux
online.biz this week. I set up my Pc to boot off of the Binary cd 1 of
7 and got to the screen were it said "Load installer components from CD
there was a problem reading data from the CDrom. try again and check
the integrity of the CD." When I checked the integrity of the CD it
said. "The CD-rom you have inserted is not a valid Debian cd-Rom.
please change the Disk." When I do this the Drive light never comes on
and the message come up within a second. Is this a Cd problem or a
equipment problem.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Jeffery Kroge