linux router problem
- From: "Eat Sleep and Play" <monday11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 Dec 2005 20:47:10 -0800
I have a linux machine with two network cards. One is connected to
IP 192.168.10.124 and the other network card has IP 22.214.171.124 and
i am planning to setup this machine as a router.
from other machines in 192. range,if i setup their gateway as
192.168.10.124, i can ping to 126.96.36.199 interface, but have not
been able to ping to other machines connected to that network. ie
188.8.131.52 and such
will u please let me know where i am missing ?
the routing table is as below
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use
184.108.40.206 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0
192.168.10.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0
127.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 U 0 0 0
0.0.0.0 192.168.10.124 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0
- Prev by Date: Re: Inconsistencies between Linux and DOS/Windows fdisk versions
- Next by Date: Re: A message to Self-Appointed-NewsGroup-Netiquette-Enforcers... PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE!
- Previous by thread: Performance of flash used as swap?
- Next by thread: Re: linux router problem