Re: Slackware Server ISP change

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 23:27:26 -0800, Thomas wrote:

My problem now is that i don't know much Linux, and i need to change
IP/Subnet Mask/Gateway/DNS as our internet service provider has
changed. I looked in "the book" on slackware's website and found how to
change "rc.inet1.conf" and "resolv.conf" but it still didn't work.

Maybe also/instead run 'netconfig' , 'pppsetup' or 'pppoe-setup'
(depending on protocol) Proabbly though, you just need to (re)run:

/etc/rc.d/rc.inet1 restart

--
-Menno.

  • Re: Slackware Server ISP change
    ... IP/Subnet Mask/Gateway/DNS as our internet service provider has ... I looked in "the book" on slackware's website and found how ... (depending on protocol) ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Can not show every page
    ... The secound rule, I had to disable, because the all website was blocked. ... I would like to share my knowlege about create the new protocol. ... You can create the computer set which includes the IP address ... Deny access channelpartner using default HTTP protocol ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Shiva Smart Tunneling (SST)
    ... analysis of the security of this protocol? ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Can not show every page
    ... I have tryed to create a HTTP Protocol without proxy filter, ... Can you give me a help, how to create a new prtocol. ... I get the same message when I try to open the website from my Windows ... Server 2008 client through ISA Server 2006 SP1 ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: quick question
    ... > Should be able to get it free from the MS website. ... Also, depending on ... > version of windows you're using, the utility may have a different name. ... >> now is reboot the machine. ...