Re: compatibilitity between Redhat 9 and Fedora core
- From: Bill Marcum <bmarcum@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:19:01 -0400
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:51:40 -0400, Mark
It might just work, or it might need older versions of libraries. Try ldd.
We have Fedora Core 4 at our lab but we're getting a binary
only copy of a software tool that was compiled on RedHat 9.
What can be done to allow the old RH 9 application to run
on the newer FC4 hosts? I'm wondering if there's some kind
of compatibility mode or package available that could be installed?
Installing RH9 on another PC isn't an attractive option,
BOFH excuse #435:
Internet shut down due to maintenance
- Prev by Date: Re: LD_ASSUME_KERNEL in Fedora Core 5
- Next by Date: Re: Installing debian on a seperate HD
- Previous by thread: compatibilitity between Redhat 9 and Fedora core
- Next by thread: Re: compatibilitity between Redhat 9 and Fedora core