Re: can I run linux from a CD, without installing it?

<xian_hong2046@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks to all of your replies! I'm using a laptop, which makes it
harder to get another harddisk. USB harddrive is a solution that I'll
consider. On the other hand, is it a lot slower to access a USB drive?

Thanks,
xian

Most people are price sensative. When they find out how much SPEED
costs, they ususally say "well, I don't need that much speed". You can
get a new USB external box and stick a used 20G hd in it for under $50
just for experimental stuff and education.

later.....

.