Linux RH on Asus P5AD2 3.0 Intel - Ethernet not Detecting
- From: "MQueue" <mahmoodmobasher@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Jul 2006 15:54:53 -0700
I have the below hardware:
Asus P5AD2 3.0 GHz
Onboard Maravell Gigabite Ethernet, USB, Fireware, Wireless Keybaord &
ATI X300 Express 128 MB.
1 x IDE Quantum Fireball (30gig) C: drive for Windows OS (master drive)
1 x IDE IBM (20 gig) D: drive Empty****Linux Red Hat***(MASTER SEC)
1 X SATA Drive (160 Gig) Data Drive -
I have installed Redhat Linux AS 4 and it's not detecting my Marvell
Ethernet Gigabite card. I have tried to install the drivers that came
with CD but no luck.
If anyone has gone thru this issue, please guide me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Does vsFTPd+SSL+virtual users works?
- Next by Date: Re: Debian installer does not recognise ataraid array
- Previous by thread: Writing an img file to a pen drive
- Next by thread: Re: Linux RH on Asus P5AD2 3.0 Intel - Ethernet not Detecting