Re: Content Filtering Internet Proxy

No clue about webs sites and newsgroups then......

It is unlikely the OP will ever come back and read your reply.

He is using a fresh google throw away account, posting from a
host in India (203.187.210.94) that is well know as open proxy
server and source of spam on a bunch of lists.

It remains beyond me why groups.google allows their users to open
an account and post from such suspicious hosts?

Sorry...you were wrong.
Would appreciate if you would be a little constructive and comment on
SafeSquid rather than wasting time gossiping about me

.