Re: Content Filtering Internet Proxy

No clue about webs sites and newsgroups then......

It is unlikely the OP will ever come back and read your reply.

He is using a fresh google throw away account, posting from a
host in India (203.187.210.94) that is well know as open proxy
server and source of spam on a bunch of lists.

It remains beyond me why groups.google allows their users to open
an account and post from such suspicious hosts?

Sorry...you were wrong.
Would appreciate if you would be a little constructive and comment on
SafeSquid rather than wasting time gossiping about me

  • Re: [Commercial] Content Filtering Internet Proxy
    ... He is using a fresh google throw away account, posting from a ... host in India that is well know as open proxy ... an account and post from such suspicious hosts? ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • RE: Cant access SOME sites on one particular XP account on TWO PC
    ... # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. ... Can I email you a screen shot of all the host*.* files from one of the PCs ... "nass" wrote: ... Remember that ONE account on the PC it works fine on BOTH accounts. ...
  • RE: Cant access SOME sites on one particular XP account on TWO PC
    ... "nass" wrote: ... # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. ... Can I email you a screen shot of all the host*.* files from one of the PCs ... Remember that ONE account on the PC it works fine on BOTH accounts. ...
  • Re: Chad Gross companyweb wss3 & SQL2000
    ... the 'IIS Web Site' is correct. ... The load balanced URL should be the same as the name of the host header you gave, ... Create a new domain user, give it a password and then make that user account, a member of the IIS_WPG and WSS_ADMIN_WPG security groups. ... The database content will be created for you automatically. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • [TOOL] Microsoft IIS Authentication Manager Account Confirmation Vulnerability
    ... print "Host: "; ... chomp $domain; ... print "Account: "; ... sub header { ...
    (Securiteam)