Run shell script from desktop icon
- From: "Ch" <ChrisDLWork06@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Oct 2006 12:10:28 -0700
I am using KDE as my user interface. How can I create a shortcut icon
on the desktop that will run a shell script in a shell window?
I want to be able to click an icon on the destop and have it open a
shell window and start running a shell script.
- Prev by Date: Re: Beating the dependency hell
- Next by Date: Re: Beating the dependency hell
- Previous by thread: FATAL: cannot change permissions of TTY
- Next by thread: Re: Run shell script from desktop icon