Re: Restrict user access by hours
- From: Michael DeBusk <chinos6398@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:15:20 GMT
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:49:48 -0400, ben yates
This doesn't work, as it is my wife, she is spending hours playing
an addictive game to the point of getting headaches. I'm simply
trying to both help her and get more computer time.
Then tell her, "Baby, no more sweet lovin' 'til I upgrade this box!" ;)
Heh... it's your wife, *and* she's getting headaches but keeps playing.
Either of those changes the game, but both together really screw it up.
It's not a social situation after all.
Since you're only doing this once, you *could* disable her account
before she logs in and then enable it when you're done. She might give
you the silent treatment for a while, or she could do something a guy
would hate instead, but at least your work would be done.
I'm guessing this is an online game. Could she go to an Internet café
for a few hours and play there?
- Prev by Date: Re: Restrict user access by hours
- Next by Date: Re: Restrict user access by hours
- Previous by thread: Re: Restrict user access by hours
- Next by thread: Re: Restrict user access by hours