Re: Documentation for SUSE 10.2?
- From: imotgm <imotgmREM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 21:43:36 -0600
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:43:00 -0600, Alan Moorman wrote:
How do I find documentation for SUSE 10.2 ?
I just got a new computer, which is a dual boot with SUSE in
one partition, and Windows XP Pro in the other.
Boot to SUSE, then click on the icon that looks like a red & white life
saver, with a green center. It should be on the menu as SUSE Help Center.
"Lost? Lost? I've never been lost... Been a tad confused for a
month or two, but never lost."
- Prev by Date: PS/2 mouse + keyboard freeze during installation
- Next by Date: how to mount a samba share on Fedora 5
- Previous by thread: PS/2 mouse + keyboard freeze during installation
- Next by thread: how to mount a samba share on Fedora 5