Re: crazy web connection woes

Taylor Sutherland wrote:

Thank you for looking into it. It's obviously something on this end, but
for the life of me, I wouldn't know where to begin to look.

Aha.

Mmm.

I had a similar situation with - as it happens - windows.

Adsiortwas a sire with which I had many many commercial dealings, I started a dialogue..their support said 'what's your router'
and I said 'D-link and they said 'reboot, it, and if that fixes it, upgrade the firmware..

If you ARE behind a NAT router,it *may* be that its got its tables screwed up.

  • Re: Jillian-Joan-Nat-Mary - The obituary you wanted
    ... People make mistakes in the path of life. ... If we all had to live our past behavior every day, ... Tell Rack here in Ohio ... come back as "Nat". ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Jillian-Joan-Nat-Mary - The obituary you wanted
    ... perfect in this life. ... Rack was a worthless piece of shit for a human being and shouldn't be ... Go find it and read it, you'll see I am telling the truth. ... come back as "Nat". ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: How to tell what model Ultra 1E workstation? 140E/170/200
    ... Jim wrote: ... life of me figure out which model it is. ... According to the firmware ... package, it could be a model 140E, 170E or 200E. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: D-LINK DWL G700AP reset problem
    ... and the I can ping it. ... but think about trying to reflash the firmware. ... Two things I thought to be sure in life. ... At any time I could reset my device by simply hold down a button. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Apple Store Down
    ... una delle poche cose quasi certe: iTunes 8 e firmware 2.1 ... Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)