Re: Installing Fedora 6 Core 6 "ZOD" Live Spin x86_64 DVD

Carl Klotz wrote:
Installing this on a Intel Board DG965WH with dualcore
processor. Has anyone has sucess with this installation?

I've not managed to get anything except 64 bit SUSE to even start the installer on my DG965SS

If you do figure out the magic runes, please let us all know here.

Thanks
JohnT

  • Re: Installing Suse Linux 10
    ... but you obviously didn't read it before doing the installation. ... I have three books on SUSE ... Grub is your boot loader. ... harddrive containing Windows, is the "ideal" solution. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • solution: installing SuSE 9.2 on cerc megaraid system
    ... Dell 500SC with a CERC megaraid controller, ... Apparently this issue started with a Yast-provided kernel upgrade on ... SuSE 9.1. ... Do a SuSE 9.1 installation from CD. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: shell Hell
    ... resized on the fly without unmounting the filesystem. ... so I could continue the installation process. ... /etc/init.d/rc is called with the runlevel as an argument. ... Very BSD like.Very simple architecture compared to SuSE. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] Rant -- SuSE 9.1 is Not a Home Desktop solution at all
    ... I had been told by numerous people that SuSE ... I have to admit that installation was an absolute breeze. ... >found, and installed, everything in my box way better than Windows ever has. ... I like Linux. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] < RANT > *5
    ... On Wednesday 18 February 2004 11:43, Trey Gruel wrote: ... > i'm glad that suse puts /opt to good use keeping major components like kde ... file installation path AND b: lack the simple capacity to deal with stuff ... Another third or so of the NEWBIE ...
    (SuSE)