bootable floppy for Debian-on-USB

Hi Linux fans,

I'm trying to boot Debian from USB by using feraga deb2flash script:

http://feraga.com
http://svn.feraga.com/filedetails.php?repname=Deb2Flash&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fdeb2flash.py&rev=0&sc=0

I installed Debian onto flash disk with no problem. But, my computer
refuses to boot from it, no matter what I try
How do I make bootable floppy that loads 'feraga_Debian' from USB
flash?

  • Re: bootable floppy for Debian-on-USB
    ... I'm trying to boot Debian from USB by using feraga deb2flash script: ... I installed Debian onto flash disk with no problem. ... How do I make bootable floppy that loads 'feraga_Debian' from USB ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • PROBLEM: <oops when unplugging USB Flash disk, somewhere in SCSI subsystem>
    ... oops when unplugging USB Flash disk, somewhere in SCSI subsystem ... I'm using hotplug to mount my USB Flash disk as soon it is plugged in. ... Initializing USB Mass Storage driver... ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Parallels/Windows2000->app install problem
    ... install an application to run on Windows from a USB flash disk. ... Microsoft Windows 2000. ... either with Parallels and/or Windows 2000 so I can install (and use the ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: usb devices
    ... I had one small little flash disk, ... Then its taking me to the Welcome to the new found hardware wizard, ... USB Mass Storage Device ... I have 3 or 4 usb flash drives, as well as a digital camera, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [opensuse] Network install not available?
    ... The single USB ... No student had access to ... buy another flash disk, even if they had the money. ... The computer do *not* boot on usb. ...
    (SuSE)