download linux server with PHP 4 on windowx xp

anyone can tell me how and where to download LINUX server with PHP 4 on
Windows XP

does Linux interefere with Windows

thks for your answers

  • RE: Can someone explain to me? Pls?
    ... would suspect that your manager has this file already opened (maybe it is in ... > Thks everyone for the responses. ... > website, it is cool and i will be visiting your website if i have any ... I have a very bad feeling my windows XP does ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Can someone explain to me? Pls?
    ... Thks everyone for the responses. ... have check the "Hide extensions for known file types" option in my ... website, it is cool and i will be visiting your website if i have any ... I have a very bad feeling my windows XP does ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: MSGINA warn dialog when installing Lotus Notes on XP pro
    ... File ver 5.1.2600.1106 ... >See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Fix Windows XP ... >> But there exists a msgina.dll in system32. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: any microsoft webpage that gives a list of all security log event
    ... list all the security log event ids for windows 2003. ... Thks in advance. ...
  • Re: Several versions of XP
    ... Open Windows Explorer and delete the system ... > folders for the one to be removed. ... > Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)