Re: problem in installing open motif 2.1 on red hat( 2.6)

Rakesh UV <uvrakesh@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
hi,
i am facing problem in installing open motif on red hat( 2.6).if
anybody had faced such problems, please do guide me

First off...
You need to tell us which distro.
NO-ONE is using redhat 2.6 (assuming such a distro ever existed)
Even redhat 4.0 is 10 years old and utterly obsolete.

Is it really redhat 9?

Then you can tell us what problems, we're not psychic and without knowing
what you've been doing and what hasn't worked, how can we offer advice?
| spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |

  • Re: RH alternative for co-lo mail/web server
    ... > announcing that Red Hat Linux was being discontinued. ... Long live RedHat! ... to which distro they should switch. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: New laptop/Linux
    ... confused with all the Linux versions to choose from. ... "Community" version of RedHat. ... It is very stable and you pay to get license and support. ... the source of their distro, and this is used by others to build distros ...
    (comp.os.linux.portable)
  • Re: Abandoned Redhat customer needs advice
    ... > extension, iptables, postfix, (samba on internal servers) and a web perl ... > I assume it is only the Redhat distro that has the ease of RPM ... > example with other distros are package installation, ...
    (linux.redhat)