Re: Unable to use stunnel with tin...

Trevor Hemsley writes:
I have no idea why Debian should continue to ship something that hasn't
been updated in about 7 years...

It doesn't:

Package: stunnel
stunnel version 3 has been removed from Debian. This is a dummy package
to ease upgrading to stunnel4.
John Hasler
john@xxxxxxxxxx
Dancing Horse Hill
Elmwood, WI USA

  • Re: Why stunnel3?
    ... But this is up to the package maintainer. ... When requests are filed in the BTS they are usually marked as ... I think frivolous use of wishlists just add ... Debian packages stunnel 4. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Stunnel not in openSUSE 11.2
    ... I just noticed that "stunnel" is not included in openSUSE 11.2. ... I noticed that this package is in the home ... sdrahn "takes care" of that package in the Build Service. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Stunnel not in openSUSE 11.2
    ... I just noticed that "stunnel" is not included in openSUSE 11.2. ... I noticed that this package is in the home ... that sdrahn "takes care" of that package in the Build Service. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Unable to use stunnel with tin...
  • Re: [opensuse] Stunnel not in openSUSE 11.2
    ... I just noticed that "stunnel" is not included in openSUSE 11.2. ... I noticed that this package is in the home ... Will "stunnel" ever be included in the distribution ...
    (SuSE)