- From: annalissa <aarklon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:46:30 -0800 (PST)
I have recently read that
Linux /boot partition should be 16-32 MB, and it must be within the
first 1023 cylinders or 8 GBytes of your hard drive. It does not
matter whether /boot is a primary or logical partition.
can any one explain to me why this so ?
- Prev by Date: Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Gran Sport Watch, Best Wristwatch
- Next by Date: Re: boot partition
- Previous by thread: Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Gran Sport Watch, Best Wristwatch
- Next by thread: Re: boot partition