Re: Best binary newsgroup/usenet reader and downloader?

I would also suggest nzbget for use via command line. I especially
enjoy the ability to daemonize the process.

Thanks. I am having difficultities compiling and finding a Debian
package. I posted in its forum:
https://apps.sourceforge.net/phpbb/nzbget/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=102 ...
--
"Why eat ants when an uncle will do?" --Tymoutta Aardvarka of Sarcastica
/\___/\
\ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
( )

  • Re: Impossible to reinstall python-opensync which made unusable my package installation tools
    ... package with apt-get or dpkg commands. ... This is not a Python error and it doesn't actually belong here. ... forum, it is the reason why, though I am in no way a python-guy, ... #debian or #debian-fr, there you should be able to find people who can help ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: the best Linux for me
    ... I've ben using debian on my desktop for about 8 years, ... What's Debian's package / distro system called? ... cl-clx-sbcl - An X11 Common Lisp client library for SBCL ... You can also see how out of date my unstable install ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: what version?
    ... > handling of RedHat package management had been jumbled by an architect who ... Debian, Gentoo, etc. ... As I mentioned earlier, Debian-compatible installation media (including ... the stable-branch archive, because he felt it was in particularly good ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: CLARITY re: challenge: end of life for 6.2 is prematurewithbuggy 6.3
    ... If the new php package works fine on your build box, ... For most of the ports this works, ... Even debian has no plus point there (at least in our environment at ... I've had a disk down of course it was in gmirror and the situation ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: When stability is pointless
    ... debian includes the correct version of the documentation. ... installing a package should result in that package working ... of the reasons I switched to Ubuntu was to minimise the gap between a ... unstable/sid: frequently updated from upstream, ...
    (Debian-User)