Ubuntu 9.10: installation setup propaganda screens

Hello,

I have just installed Ubuntu 9.10 but given that I went for a
cup of coffee during installation I have missed out on all the
propaganda screens that advertise about all the things that
are available under Ubuntu one screen at a time. I would like
to be able to flick through those screens now that I have
completed the installation. How can I view all those
installation splash screens at my own pace?

Thanks,

John Goche

  • Re: [opensuse] Initial Boot Failure
    ... I did an escape at boot, selected Failsafe, and now have a running SUSE system! ... I downloaded the 32 bit version of the full DVD using bit torrent and burned a DVD. ... I restarted from the DVD and ran disk validation, then reran the installation with the same results described above. ... I have photos of most of the screens presented in the installation. ...
    (SuSE)
  • My Dell laptop has arrived
    ... Windows XP Professional ... Installation was very smooth. ... The installation screens all had "Windows XP - Dell" on them, ... That's bitching for a laptop. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: SUSe10.2 and ATI driver Computer does not start anymore
    ... How to confiure the GUI. ... This answers how to configure the GUI when an installation or an upgrade ... If you still can't run the GUI but can run sax2 and the test at the end ... Should be OK for most if not all LCD screens. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: SUSe10.2 and ATI driver Computer does not start anymore
    ... installed the 32 BIT version of SUSe 10,2. ... This answers how to configure the GUI when an installation or an upgrade ... If you still can't run the GUI but can run sax2 and the test at the end ... Should be OK for most if not all LCD screens. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Netgear MR314 - HP Printer Setup
    ... MR314 router and am not having much luck. ... In this configuration, the device is connected directly to the network, and all computers on the network print directly to the device. ... For Windows 2000, on the Installation Options screen, choose the installation option. ... Note If you want to change your settings, instead of clicking Next, click Back to return to previous screens, and then change the settings. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)