Ubuntu 9.10: installation setup propaganda screens

Hello,

I have just installed Ubuntu 9.10 but given that I went for a
cup of coffee during installation I have missed out on all the
propaganda screens that advertise about all the things that
are available under Ubuntu one screen at a time. I would like
to be able to flick through those screens now that I have
completed the installation. How can I view all those
installation splash screens at my own pace?

Thanks,

John Goche

  • Re: [opensuse] Initial Boot Failure
    ... I did an escape at boot, selected Failsafe, and now have a running SUSE system! ... I downloaded the 32 bit version of the full DVD using bit torrent and burned a DVD. ... I restarted from the DVD and ran disk validation, then reran the installation with the same results described above. ... I have photos of most of the screens presented in the installation. ...
    (SuSE)
  • My Dell laptop has arrived
    ... Windows XP Professional ... Installation was very smooth. ... The installation screens all had "Windows XP - Dell" on them, ... That's bitching for a laptop. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: SUSe10.2 and ATI driver Computer does not start anymore
    ... How to confiure the GUI. ... This answers how to configure the GUI when an installation or an upgrade ... If you still can't run the GUI but can run sax2 and the test at the end ... Should be OK for most if not all LCD screens. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Mint 16 Cinnamon on Asus Eeepc 701/surf 4G
    ... Running a live CD via a USB attached DVD drive of the above had revealed that the machine was adequate to cope with the OS distro, as long as you didn't expect miracles of speed or too many programs open at once. ... It would run full screen video over the network from my home collection of MP4 videos, ... This is important as many of the control panel screens are too tall for a 400PX deep system.. ... Installation is SLOW....with very little RAM this seems to be generally the case. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: SUSe10.2 and ATI driver Computer does not start anymore
    ... installed the 32 BIT version of SUSe 10,2. ... This answers how to configure the GUI when an installation or an upgrade ... If you still can't run the GUI but can run sax2 and the test at the end ... Should be OK for most if not all LCD screens. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)