Re: Lew Pitcher

On Friday 02 July 2010 09:42 in comp.os.linux.setup, somebody
identifying as mjt wrote...

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
realto <dranyamlr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... realto ------> *plonk*

Despite the weird nature of the original post, there *is* indeed someone
who posts to these newsgroups as "Lew Pitcher", but who is not the
*real* Lew Pitcher and who has - or so I gather - stolen a domain from
the real Lew Pitcher.

The guy's name is Roger Maynard and he is posting under Lew's name in
order to defame him.

Just for the record. :-)

--
*Aragorn*
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  • Re: ten buck fedora
    ... > the original post. ... Two of the three newsgroups it was posted to had ... Your lack of understanding of the reasons I post to the ... of life where you are less than fully informed. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: clean jazz musicians
    ... effect that you thought the original post was stupid and not worth ... It's the nature of guitar players to criticize the hell out ... I have now become one of the nitpicky people by nitpicking the ... have some strong opinions but after playing music for 50 years ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Wheat Germ Agglutinin, how does it effect Paramecium?
    ... Different newsgroups have different ettiquette on top-posting. ... integrated into the original post. ... group messages. ...
    (sci.bio.microbiology)
  • Re: Deliberately Changed Subject Line
    ... Sorry, I use Outlook Express to read my newsgroups and, on that, replies to ... a post are seen nested under the original post even when you change the ... The post I was referring to, and had changed the subject line of, had the ... who are easily upset by such news. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Will Macs ever surpass PCs?
    ... >lamest of troll threads and it gets a gazillion unwarrented responses. ... >restore my faith in newsgroups. ... original post. ... mad-advocacy rather than problem solving (if indeed it is a problem ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)