Re: g++ won't load

I don't use Fedora but a brief Google search tells me that

yum groupinstall "Development Tools"

should install everything you need.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Red Hat: why 6 CDs to install
    ... And tools that make it trivially easy to install anything else you want ... John Hasler ... Dancing Horse Hill ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: How to Install LAMP server?
    ... Download the netinst CD and then install the packages you need ... John Hasler ... Dancing Horse Hill ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: per process io stat
    ... Build and install your own local packages. ... John Hasler ... Dancing Horse Hill ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Some questions about Linux distros...
    ... > Gentoo allows you to build the kernel, and then install only what you ... So do most other distributions. ... John Hasler ... Dancing Horse Hill ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Why does my D2006 go berserk?
    ... development tools on this machine, which is solely for development purposes. ... Install BDS2006 first, no updates. ... --> Crash and burn ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)