Re: Why did my DNS servers disappear <snip>

On 2010-11-28, Aragorn <aragorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, he's definitely evil! At least I had the courtesy of using a
different address space for /my/ LAN, because I knew that 192.168.1.xxx
belonged to you. :p

All your RFC1918 are belong to us

--keith

--
kkeller-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(try just my userid to email me)

  • Re: ZoneAlarm blocks HTTP ?
    ... Taking a moment's reflection, Matt mused: ... | Thx for answer but I don't belong to any LAN. ... then you are on a LAN. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Nom nom nom-- hurk hurk hurk
    ... to steal my dinner, would you please have the courtesy to keep it down? ... All your poultry are belong to us - whether we can keep them down or not. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)