Re: lemmatization

Hollow Quincy wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Hi,

I looking for an aplication / dictionary that would do lemmatization
of the word in english.
E.g. I would give word "love" it will returns loved, loving, lovely
etc.
Have you ever met something like that ?

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/3/srodzaj/1/search/perl(Flemm%3A%3ALemmatizer)

python-stemmer
snowball
liblucene

Maybe?

Thanks for help

--
Buzz off, Banana Nose; Relieve mine eyes
Of hateful soreness, purge mine ears of corn;

  • Re: OT: Back from Lurking
    ... it was as I was studying some English language literature that I ... Melting thy pinions in thy upward flight; ... Hey, Juan, welcome back. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Your first "linguistic" memory
    ... English does not have a phoneme /V/. ... thus, thus / Aurum, thus, thus, thus / Aurum thus, thus, thus et ... What is the definition of "living language"? ... "Thy" occurs throughout well-known English literature (including ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: HP 50G Emulator
    ... neverminde i got it now, and sorry for my english, its not my nativ language ... thy anyway ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)