Ubuntu 11.10: Ubuntu Software Center application
- From: John Goche <johngoche99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:25:09 -0800 (PST)
I am using the Ubuntu 11.10 Software Center application to look for
mesa3d OpenGL software so that I can develop OpenGL apps.
However when I enter "mesa" in the software center I get nothing.
What's up with this tool. Also, where are all the mesa3d man pages
for OpenGL functions gone?
- Prev by Date: Re: old redhat 5.2 install
- Next by Date: Re: old redhat 5.2 install
- Previous by thread: Re: old redhat 5.2 install
- Next by thread: Re: Did anyone else get bad Debian updates today (11/8/2011)?