Screen goes blank

From: John Smith (someone_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 12/31/03

    Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:14:23 GMT

    I've just installed RH9 and my screen keeps going blank. It's like it gets
    tired (after about 15 seconds) then sits there blank (like in sleep mode).
    After a while I can get it back by pressing a key (I'm not sure which keys,
    Ctrl+alt+F7 or Ctrl+alt+Del...?)

    Any Clues?

    • Re: Screen goes blank
      ... I've just installed RH9 and my screen keeps going blank. ... After a while I can get it back by pressing a key (I'm not sure which keys, ... It's an old Gateway PII 300 that's ... Any Clues? ...
      (comp.os.linux.x)
    • Re: Sleeping problems revisited
      ... I arrived home this afternoon to find my PowerMac very much OFF. ... left it in Sleep mode. ... Pressing the power button made it light up dimly ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • Sleeping problems revisited
      ... I arrived home this afternoon to find my PowerMac very much OFF. ... I'd left it in Sleep mode. ... Pressing the power button made it light up dimly ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • RE: Sleep Mode
      ... Conversation: Sleep Mode ... I accidentally clicked Sleep instead of Shut Down on my 530 running ... on the keyboard did not wake it up. ... Quickly pressing and releasing the power button should have woken it up. ...
      (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)