SiS 650 Video problem....
Date: 15 Jan 2004 08:03:53 -0800
I've got a laptop with a SiS 650 video card. The problem is that I
can't get anything else but a "800x600" video resulution or lower. I'd
like to have a 1024x768 resolution, but all I've tryied is useless.
1) tried to chane manually /etc/X11/XFree86config file
2) tried to run XFree86config -configure, and it just defines the
3) did isntall www.winischoffer.net linux driver, but it didn't solve
this specific problem.
Can someone help me?
Is there any patch available?
- Re: lord of the rings
... Direct X 8/9 Video card like the Geforce 4 Ti4200. ... Your SiS is just a chipset, not a video card per se. ... Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;;gms ...
- Re: Video Card Memory Question
... SiS 630/730 and i figured that is waht my video card is. ... Have a look in the BIOS and see ... > Greg Harris ...
- sis video card and xp sp2
... I have a Compaq 3045us laptop with a SIS chipset (and SIS ... After I installed xp sp2 I am no longer ... wireless router). ... I believe that the SIS video card might have something to ...
- Re: Play online unicycle games!
... Intel 2.6 ghz HT. ... 64 mb video card. ... But the motherboard is SIS and it's really not good, ...
- 9:10 blank screen
... I have a Acer aspire 3000 with sis 661/741/760 video card. ... boot with Windows XP. ...