two mice with two cursors

From: OurGodlivz (OurGodlivz_at_idci-usa.com)
Date: 01/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:41:21 -0500

Well I have been running dual displays for a long time now and want to
move on to new and exciting ideas. Like using two mice each controlling
an independent cursor! I figured out through a Mini-howto how to run
two mice, but they both use the same cursor at the same time! I want two
cursors. Now some of you may be thinking: what in the world is this guy
thinking? Well I have been thinking about efficiency in many programs
which make use only of the mouse barring hotkeys, and how great it would
be to run tow mice! I'm thinking mainly of CAD and Gimp and games. Anyways
any ideas/thoughts? Am I just plain crazy? William

--
What if all the time you have been climbing the ladder of success, it
has been leaning on the wrong wall?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HP 530 LInux Mouse Cursor Problem
    ... The problem is with optical mice, ... the problem seems to be related to the motion sensing ... the mouse cursor will also jump over wider distances. ... but older non-laser optical mice are ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: insert cursor
    ... Jay wrote: ... but couldn't get the cursor to move there when I clicke din the ... welcome to the Mac! ... with two buttons or more--I don't like Apple's mice, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: insert cursor
    ... use Word for the Mac, titled "Bend Word to Your Will", which are available ... a word with a red scribble under it and select the correct word? ... with two buttons or more--I don't like Apple's mice, ... I am new to Mac- trying to insert cursor on place where I typed mistake ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Mouse Frozen!!
    ... tried my spare mouse and both mice on kids computer. ... >Reinstall the video card drivers. ... >| For some unknown reason my mouse cursor has frozen on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: insert cursor
    ... I don't totally understand your question--inserting cursor should just be a case of clicking the mouse. ... Re spell-checking--I suspect that you want to be able to right-click on a word with a red scribble under it and select the correct word? ... On the Mac, you can hold down control while clicking, and that will be the same as a right-click and will give you the contextual menu. ... However, I really suggest that new switchers just buy a different mouse with two buttons or more--I don't like Apple's mice, although they have maybe improved somewhat in the last few years, and your life will be easier using a mouse you are happy with. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)