Application linked to folders in KDE

From: Jan Stożek (conus_at_chello.pl)
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:50:26 GMT

Hi,

        I managed to define an application (GQview) as an 'opener' of a
folder. I used a standard procedure: right click, "open with",
"other", I chose an app, checked "remember application" and voila.
The issue is, KDE remembered GQView as a default application opening
a folder, which was not my intention (it should be konqueror, of
course).

        How can I restore it back? I mean, I'd still like to use GQview to
open a folder from time to time, but from a menu only, definitely not
as a default application.

        Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

(js).