Application linked to folders in KDE

From: Jan Stożek (conus_at_chello.pl)
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:50:26 GMT

Hi,

        I managed to define an application (GQview) as an 'opener' of a
folder. I used a standard procedure: right click, "open with",
"other", I chose an app, checked "remember application" and voila.
The issue is, KDE remembered GQView as a default application opening
a folder, which was not my intention (it should be konqueror, of
course).

        How can I restore it back? I mean, I'd still like to use GQview to
open a folder from time to time, but from a menu only, definitely not
as a default application.

        Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

(js).

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newbie Questions
    ... applications folder within their home folder for apps they do not wish ... > the switched-to app's body window to the foreground and sometimes not. ... > also not do it when none of my apps is the current app. ... > - How can I play a song with iTunes without bringing up an iTunes UI? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Security Exception when deploying a VB.NET 2003 Solution
    ... It runs fine on any workstation. ... folder 2 levels up from the BIN folder where the application resides. ... Microsoft .NET security errors upon trying to start the Executable. ... I bet the workstaion is WinXP and your app is trying to write data( ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: Design Guidelines for Non-Power Users?
    ... Non-Power Users and Admins will not be able to install your app. ... You can get whatever this folder happens to be by ... If they don't have write permissions, ...
  • Re: Design Guidelines for Non-Power Users?
    ... Non-Power Users and Admins will not be able to install your app. ... You can get whatever this folder happens to be by ... If they don't have write permissions, ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Re: Cant save DB on close
    ... thus it can't close it in the normal manner and it then just shuts down. ... it is no longer listed in that folder. ... When I open the backup file it opens fine and it may go along fine for a few ... The original app was created in 2003, and I have not converted it to the 2007 format yet, as I often access it from another machine that does not yet have the 2007 installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)