Development question...

From: Graham (graham_at_monstermunch.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: 09/22/04

    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:36:54 +0100

    Hi,

    Can anyone point me in the right direction...?
    I'm looking for help on writing code on programming the X windows system
    i.e Creating windows, handling messages etc.(also going to try the glx
    library), but my searching has been in vain, either I'm not searching
    correctly or its well hidden :(

    I thought there would be a API reference or soething available but ...
    cant find it...

    Help me anyone...?

    • Re: Is any diffrence in...?
      ... > No I mean Programming code...because same programm i am running on ... > windows system it is working but on linux system it is not,that's why? ... Cripes, Rita, how many times have you posted here, ... What are the inputs, the desired outputs, and the ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: Graphic GUI C
      ... for the details for the windows system read ... boils down to is that if you are going to do Windows programming in a C ... isn't basic CLI is a "standard"? ... It ports standard CLI to Linux, Mac, BSD, others on the way. ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: Searching in PDF-file broken?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Searching in PDF-file broken?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Is any diffrence in...?
      ... Paul Lalli schrieb: ... >> No I mean Programming code...because same programm i am running on ... >> windows system it is working but on linux system it is not,that's why? ... but won't work on a windows system. ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)