Development question...

From: Graham (graham_at_monstermunch.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: 09/22/04

    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:36:54 +0100

    Hi,

    Can anyone point me in the right direction...?
    I'm looking for help on writing code on programming the X windows system
    i.e Creating windows, handling messages etc.(also going to try the glx
    library), but my searching has been in vain, either I'm not searching
    correctly or its well hidden :(

    I thought there would be a API reference or soething available but ...
    cant find it...

    Help me anyone...?

    • Re: Is any diffrence in...?
      ... > No I mean Programming code...because same programm i am running on ... > windows system it is working but on linux system it is not,that's why? ... Cripes, Rita, how many times have you posted here, ... What are the inputs, the desired outputs, and the ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: Graphic GUI C
      ... for the details for the windows system read ... boils down to is that if you are going to do Windows programming in a C ... isn't basic CLI is a "standard"? ... It ports standard CLI to Linux, Mac, BSD, others on the way. ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: Is any diffrence in...?
      ... Paul Lalli schrieb: ... >> No I mean Programming code...because same programm i am running on ... >> windows system it is working but on linux system it is not,that's why? ... but won't work on a windows system. ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: java and ssh/sftp
      ... programming problem. ... I have a java program which generates new versions ... use ssh to log on and change some symbolic links to point to the new ... windows system. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Charset decoding and new line
      ... Will searching for a new line character using string.indexOf; work on all platforms? ... I only have a windows system hence I can't test out on others. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)