read nokia nim video files with mplayer

From: RRB (
Date: 09/28/04

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:23:45 +0200

The .nim are video files for nokia pda/gsm phones, like communicator 9210.

Does anybody know how to watch them with mplayer or other player under
linux or have any other info on this format?

Assioma di Baskerwill: Se fai retromarcia, qualcuno passera' dietro.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Streaming Classic FM under Linux
    ... Under Ubuntu 9.10, and under Debian Lenny, using Firefox, The "Listen ... you'll need to have a media player capable of playing Windows Media ... I have MPlayer installed, but clicking on the "click here" link does ... Has anyone managed to listen to Classic FM under Linux? ...
  • [060414] When Friday Comes Before Saturday...
    ... In news of a northern nature, Gordon Strachan has taken the Scottish ... Prediction: Sunderland LOSE. ... Player to watch: Didiman Drogba. ...
  • Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2
    ... to the fact that a standard CD player ... better at the job than a general purpose computer configured to perform ... better idea of what they want and Linux is a much more tailorable ...
  • Re: OT:I know that Im old, but...
    ... guy winning the dunk contest, I'm glad I had something else to watch. ... The one player I wish I could have seen more was Pistol Pete ...
  • Re: Truly Pathetic
    ... Microsoft is a dominant player but does not have exclusive ... Microsoft being able to gain exclusive control. ... >> Studio 200x .Net has no complement in Linux, ...