Re: gv kills X server

From: Jules Dubois (1et6opm02_at_sneakemail.com)
Date: 09/10/05

Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:19:13 -0600

On Saturday 10 September 2005 09:13, Stephan Walter <stephan@walter.name>
(<4322f828@epflnews.epfl.ch>) wrote:

> I have this postscript file that crashes the X server when viewed in gv.
>
> http://stephan.walter.name/files/gmp.ps
>
> Can anyone reproduce this bug? (ie. please download the file and load it
> in gv)

Using KDE 3.3.2 on X.org 6.8.2:

  ps2pdf (unknown) - runs, and creates "blank" PDF file
  gv (3.6.1) - runs, and displays a black image
  ggv (2.8.5) - runs, and displays nothing
  kghostview (0.20) - crashes the X server

> And what should I do to report it somewhere

That I don't know.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: how many cd for complete desktop
    ... > What command will allow me to just load the kde and gnome desktop's on ... > the first cd without asking for further download from the net? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [kde] THE kde desktop is slow...
    ... I takes long time to load the desktop successfully, ... For example, I want to open the konqueror,or opera. ... I haven't updated it in awhile, but I run kde ... tho it /has/ been awhile since I updated; ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: ssk.exe surfsidekick
    ... you did not have load of 'virii' or 'viri' as there is no such terminolgy. ... It is HIGHLY suggested that you get the administrator password so you can logon in Safe Mode ... You can choose to go to each menu item and just download the needed files or you can ... needed for each scanner you want to use, you should reboot the PC into Safe Mode [F8 key ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Own assembly fails to load when vs2008 is not installed on target machine
    ... It can start the capture of a log of the DLLs ... c++ and try to load it. ... No application configuration file found. ... Attempting download of new URL ...
  • Re: loading html pages in frames
    ... http://server/temp/data/report.html it still wants to download the file. ... >> default web site.(ie. To the default web a virtual directory call temp ... >> On the server when we click on the link we get a momentary downloading ... >> to load it but I get the same behaviour as trying to load from the ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)