Re: Xorg.conf not being read

Looked promising enough but wouldnt let me try anything just kept
getting "Not supported by hardware" errors.:
Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list

Nevermind!

  • Re: web page -> ps problems
    ... getting much more than a 2x enlargement). ... Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list ...
    (Debian-User)
  • mplayerplug-in and opera
    ... i've compiled mplayerplug-in with gecko sdk then I put it in /usr/lib/opera/plugins and relaunched opera. ... Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Dashboard, Malware and a Theory.. Vindicated!
    ... The dashboard used to have a warning when you ... Amnesty Widget Browser does that. ... so I can bash Apple some more. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: [SLE] SUSE 9.2 Installation
    ... >> applications, then your OS, then buy hardware that it will run on. ... > installs on one computer, v9.2 point blank REFUSES to install on another ... > To carry the suggested idea further, every copy of SUSE, and Linux ... > Do I see such a warning? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Dashboard, Malware and a Theory.. Vindicated!
    ... and the security ... The dialogs, now, work quite well - well enough that there have been *no* ... Widget malware attacks. ... thing as a 3rd warning at all? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)