Re: X windows architecture question

On 2006-07-14, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Dances With Crows wrote:

If you go into a restaurant and order a hamburger with no onions, you
will get a hamburger without onions.

Yeah? Not with a human flipping the burgers rather than a (linux)
computer ;-)

You'll get it the way (s)he always does it, or lump it.

Oh, has Microsoft gone into the restaurant business?

I get my burger the way I order it everywhere except at
Micr^H^H^Hacdonalds.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson, author <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
===== My code in this post, if any, assumes the POSIX locale

  • Re: X windows architecture question
    ... Yeah? ... Not with a human flipping the burgers rather than a (linux) computer;-) ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • Re: X windows architecture question
    ... Not with a human flipping the burgers rather than a (linux) ... leave off the onions or the mayo or whatever you ask for. ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • Re: according to a CNN poll ...
    ... Yeah, yeah, Charles, are you going to quit ... pontificating long enough to turn those burgers ... "There is nothing patriotic about hating your country, ... President Clinton 5 May 1995 ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Want favorite fajita recipes
    ... Yeah. ... Every Wally World and Home Despot. ... Fortunately, it was for burgers. ... remember to get any pecan wood. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: please send me
    ... Self-Synchronize Architecture for Stream Cipher. ... Yeah. ... And you'll probably be able to BUY the burgers and fries from McDonalds. ...