Re: Compose and arbitrary code points
- From: "Sean E. Russell" <seanerussell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 Jan 2007 18:43:12 -0800
On Jan 24, 10:15 am, Dances With Crows
You probably don't have those keys on your keyboard. A bunch of the
Ah. Well, there's apparently some function within X that'll allow you
to input arbitrary unicode points using ALT and the numeric keypad, but
KDE must disable it, because I can't get it to work.
Thanks for the information, though.
- Prev by Date: Less capable monitor connected to laptop...
- Previous by thread: Re: Compose and arbitrary code points
- Next by thread: attn: steward - really well designed nntp server access - keslo up ojvo ay - (1/1)