Multiple monitors in KDE

Can somebody in here help me with a problem with 2 monitors and KDE?
I'm just searching for a guide on how to set it up.
I have a IBM Thinkpad R51 with ATI Technologies Inc Radeon R250
[Mobility FireGL 9000]

To get the output, I have to use a round cable (isn't it DVI?)

  • [kde] Re: How to turn off monitors for Power Saving in KDE?
    ... monitor to save power.I cannot find anything in KDE GUI to enable the ... option for turning on/off monitors connected to the system.Do I need to ... there are two ways to access this graphical config tool. ... its manpage and setup a script (I'm obviously assuming you know scripting ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: kpilot driving me crazy
    ... GNOME to KDE last month in hopes of a better Palm support. ... I am searching hard for the solutions or discussions of the simillar ... > i'm using kde 3.5 trying to sync my sony clie peg sj30 with kontact. ... > i have noticed in the kpilot viewer none of the addresses or dates are showing ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] Gimmie my old menus back!
    ... I am horrified by the user unfriendliness of the new KDE start menu. ... searching like a maniac trying to find apps. ... all my attention is devoted to the task of finding ... and forth in a small area, divides things into tabs which I cannot ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] nepomuk not indexing certain files - is there a better indexing program?
    ... I haven't tested this on my other machines that run 64bit with KDE 4.8. ... I just noticed that on this computer, which has been fully indexed by nepomuk and strigi, it does not return any odt file extensions, even if I am searching in the same directory and I can see the file that I am searching right there in front of me. ... Certainly as they improve nepomuk and strigi I am sure that these will be great indexing platforms. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [kde] How to setup dual monitor in kde?
    ... it's just possible using the display settings in the settings. ... Multiple Monitors, and there you are. ... Even if you "Save as default" in System Settings, the configuration is ... This message is from the kde mailing list. ...
    (KDE)