Change windows layer order via command line
- From: Pizza67 <massimo.messore@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 07:07:52 -0700
I'm trying to change windows'layer order via command line in fluxbox.
I tried wmctrl but it only allows to change the _NET_WM_STATE property
that means I can just switch between "above" and "below" property.
Fluxbox instead is able to manage up to 6 different layers (Desktop,
Bottom, Normal, Top, Docks and Above Docks) and I'd really like to be
able to specify a particular layer for each window by typing a command
wmctrl -win_id 0x123456 -win_layer desktop
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Date: Re: best window manager for the following ?
- Next by Date: Re: X graphics
- Previous by thread: X graphics
- Next by thread: corrupt mouse cursor with fglrx on second monitor