Re: A few places left at UK Embedded Linux Workshop

I demand that richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx may or may not have written...

there are a few places left for

.... multiposting via Google instead of crossposting properly? No, I'd say
that there are millions of places left.

[snip]
| + Travel less. Share transport more. PRODUCE LESS CARBON DIOXIDE.

Photographer of Borg: "Say 'Resistance is futile.' You will be photographed."

  • Re: Are we going to see Serena up close and personal...
    ... One would have expected at least a one "lol" here. ... So now you should look in the mirror and begin to demand from yourself what you demand from others. ... I find it rather funny if indeed the photographer was more interested in upskirt pics of Serena instead of actual happening. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: alt.usage.english
    ... Mark Brader wrote: ... whose photographer, incidentally, is another Toronto-based Sam.)" ... which is a Google search term. ... And topleftpixel.com -- with the http added up front -- was an actual Web site. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Deb Rothenberg
    ... contact with a lot of people when Deja was taken over by google. ... she is a well known photographer in nyc. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)