Re: Alternative to glade?

Joris Dolderer <stdio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:34:25 +0000, Dances With Crows wrote:

http://crow-designer.sourceforge.net/
The problem is that crow-designer is also unsupported. If there is no
supported alternative, I could use glade-2.

Also, what is unsupported in glade? Which distro are you using?
Gentoo says that glade 3.4.0 is marked stable and depends only on
stuff that I already have installed (I have a lot of stuff installed
though.)
Glade-3 doesn't support C code generation any more. I use gentoo, too.

It shouln't be that hard to write a program that creates C code from
glade's XML.

Florian
--
<http://www.florian-diesch.de/>

  • Re: Alternative to glade?
    ... Joris Dolderer staggered into the Black Sun and said: ... I could use something else than glade-2 because I don't want to write ... glade 3.4.0 is marked stable and depends only on stuff that I already ... This is probably good enough for government work. ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • Cant build Glade-2 apps
    ... I have Glade and Glade-2 and am just learning the system. ... programs built under Glade build, but ones built under Glade-2 don't. ... "If you wrestle in the mud with a pig, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Alternative to glade?
    ... Joris Dolderer writes: ... software that depends on unsupported software. ... You've got a bit of an unusual set of requirements: ... Note that the reason glade-2 is unsupported is ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)