Re: Obsoleteness of X concept

k what was the discussion? i think we've got the idea that remote
things is cool.
so we're not going to remove tcp/ip from X.. but it doesnt answer the
question
if it should be used for a standalone non-networked machine. are there
other
ways for an X server to communicate with each other, i.e for a
multihead setup?

  • Re: Two Faces
    ... bring their computer over to my house and I'll look at it. ... Do you ever use remote operation to fix a computer at another location? ... Both communicate with the DVR via ... but neither TV has RF capability so they communicate with the TVs ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: No NIP console with 2074
    ... If that's the case, then it's not going to make a IPL console, since TCP/IP hasn't started yet. ... PCOMM communicate with 2074 controller. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: DRb Mysterious Stops
    ... communicate with the remote and I also couldn't figure out why. ... another host so this was a good option for me. ... on FreeBSD. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • RE: SSPI error message
    ... Its failing to authenticate the user over TCP/IP. ... we have to call an additinal API, SSPI. ... We also have to communicate with ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
  • Re: VxSim and TCP/IP
    ... ported to VxWorks. ... VxSim over TCP/IP. ... Is it possible to communicate with VxSim directly ...
    (comp.os.vxworks)