Re: linux and rs-485

From: Michael Schnell (mschnell_at_lumino.de)
Date: 08/01/03

Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:46:57 +0200

> could anyone pls. tell me where i can find information about linux and
> rs-485?

AFAIK, RS-485 is a hardware specification to be used on top of (e.g.)
V-24 (aka asynchronous serial interface). RS-485 can also be used for
synchronous protocols (e.g. HDLC). So I don't understand your question.
Could you rephrase more specific ?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: linux and rs-485
    ... > could anyone pls. tell me where i can find information about linux and ... AFAIK, RS-485 is a hardware specification to be used on top of ... Could you rephrase more specific? ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: linux and rs-485
    ... > could anyone pls. tell me where i can find information about linux and ... AFAIK, RS-485 is a hardware specification to be used on top of ... Could you rephrase more specific? ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: Difference?
    ... AFAIK, Wine can't do this,so you do need native Linux drivers for your hardware. ... AFAIK, they do use Wine technology, but they don't simply run Wine, but they implement a VST host in Linux and use some Wine stuff to load the VST DLLs an have them display their GUI. ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: good practise to run linux on mainframe
    ... I'm aware of single installation in Poland. ... Now they are using VM and Linux, however Linux came with "contemporary" machine (previous one was 4381 AFAIK). ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: HTPC CPU und Platte
    ... aber bei Linux sind AFAIK die Treiber für HD-Decodierung noch nicht ...
    (de.rec.film.heimkino)