Re: SUSE 9.0

From: jiebke (Jef.Biesemans_at_eu.fishersci.com)
Date: 10/15/03

Date: 15 Oct 2003 06:22:12 -0700

Hi,

thanks for all your replys, but I've still an question. I know that
SUSE is a large distribution, but have someone an idea how big (e.g.
SUSE 8.2). I would like to know that I have enough diskspace left to
install.

Best regards

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] Updated Software Management Test Repository for SUSE Linux 10.1
    ... I'm acclimated to the way SUSE distributions are installed and maintained. ... Linux distribution. ... This confirms you are unqualified to assess it's quality. ... choose or how many exaggerations you employ, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Does suse distribute official retail versions in dvd boxes?
    ... > created with professional care and full time development and support. ... This comes with a price: ... Thus SuSE protects it work by restricting you some things, ... > the complete distribution as deliverd with the boxed set), ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Copying, license, registration - Suse - summary from emails (long)
    ... Liking Suse and wanting to be very clear what the position about copying ... Novell/SUSE grants me the right to use the distribution and the software ... Usually a distribution comes with its own installation tools ... Each single package comes with its own distribution license. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Apache update from SuSE ??
    ... >> Is this a special SuSE patched version? ... > for your distribution to fix it, but have to build your own Package ... the current distribution is SuSE 8. ... SuSE has a good track record of releasing updates for all supported ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • [SLE] Re: A better SuSE Support DB?
    ... revenue from those who decided to use a different distribution ... Linux distributions (Debian, Mandrake, and SuSE) only SuSE is ... installing from the 'net, to throw some cash at the people behind ... individual packages that comprise SuSE Linux, ...
    (SuSE)