Mandrake????

From: Remove XML (Xmlkyl191_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/16/03

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:14:13 +0800

Refer to my eariler post of details
i have gooten some replies
How bout Mandrake?

Relevant Pages

  • Alan Hopes posting from work on a work computer!
    ... I refer you to the TV ... "Can't take this shitfuck weather any longer. ... [No one replies; no one cares. ... couldn't be lying, could he?] ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Alan Hopes posting from work on a work computer!
    ... I refer you to the TV ... "Can't take this shitfuck weather any longer. ... [No one replies; no one cares. ... couldn't be lying, could he?] ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Not Necessarily OT: Beware at Rallies and Boot Sales?
    ... I still don't know why you refer to scientific evidence as 'paranoia'. ... I see you haven't got the hang of this Straw Man business yet. ... But none of the replies addressed the points being made. ... You are showing signs of Paranoia over something that will most probably ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: How Nice.
    ... your replies are somewhat meaningless. ... your tone and the way you refer to people, ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: [Long] Novice : Chord Hell
    ... Thanks very much to Jose and iannuages for the extremely polite and helpful ... I have saved both your posts and will refer to them a lot. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)