Re: Why Longhorn will be Open Source

From: Sybren Stüvel (sybrenUSE_at_YOURimagination.thirdtower.com)
Date: 11/21/03

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:27:13 +0100

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:11:45 -0800, d2003xx wrote:

> I live in taiwan and everybody here can afford the price of windows -- BUT
> NOBODY WANTS TO PAY FOR THE CRAPWARE!!!

There you go. At least some sensibility!

Sybren

--
(o_   Q: God, root, what is difference?
//\   A: God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: questions qasas 28:1-7
    ... it is from the same root. ... There were others in the land besides Jews and some of them were ... sons are killed then there are no heirs. ... in 28:5 god wants to make these ...
    (soc.religion.islam)
  • of causation of 911
    ... The Evangelicals claim money is the root of all evil and the Buddhists ... Om sri Raama jaya Raama jaya jaay Raama. ... (God, homage to Raama hail Raama hail hail Raama.) ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: Why Longhorn will be Open Source
    ... Why not get a real usenet program? ... usually best to add a Followup-To header, so you do get attention from ... God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't. ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Installing RH 6.0 on Compaq Deskpro 4000
    ... If you keep to ancient versions of Linux: ... I wouldn't stick to redhat if I were you. ... God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't. ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Realtime automated audio volume daemon
    ... Sometimes I fell asleep as well, and I wake up moaning too... ... sound gets loud, it quickly turns the volume down. ... God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't. ...
    (alt.os.linux)