Re: The C64 is the best Linux system

From: Sybren Stüvel (sybrenUSE_at_YOURimagination.thirdtower.com)
Date: 12/01/03

    Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:55:55 +0100

    On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:23:45 +0100, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

    > Swapping to a floppy disk might be a bit slow though.

    Imagine what it would be like swapping to tape :)

    Sybren

    --
    (o_   Q: God, root, what is difference?
    //\   A: God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't.

    • Re: questions qasas 28:1-7
      ... it is from the same root. ... There were others in the land besides Jews and some of them were ... sons are killed then there are no heirs. ... in 28:5 god wants to make these ...
      (soc.religion.islam)
    • of causation of 911
      ... The Evangelicals claim money is the root of all evil and the Buddhists ... Om sri Raama jaya Raama jaya jaay Raama. ... (God, homage to Raama hail Raama hail hail Raama.) ...
      (soc.culture.indian)
    • Re: Installing RH 6.0 on Compaq Deskpro 4000
      ... If you keep to ancient versions of Linux: ... I wouldn't stick to redhat if I were you. ... God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't. ...
      (comp.os.linux)
    • Realtime automated audio volume daemon
      ... Sometimes I fell asleep as well, and I wake up moaning too... ... sound gets loud, it quickly turns the volume down. ... God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Why Longhorn will be Open Source
      ... Why not get a real usenet program? ... usually best to add a Followup-To header, so you do get attention from ... God can change the byte order on the CPU, root can't. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)